Myers’ Cocktail IV Drip
A Myers’ Cocktail IV Drip enhances immune system, reduces fatigue, helps with seasonal allergies, can reduce symptoms of fibromyalgia and asthma.
Our Myers’ Cocktail IV Drip Includes:
- Vitamins: Vitamin C, B-Complex vitamins, Vitamin B12
- Calcium: Calcium aids bone formation and strength. Can help control irregular heartbeats.
- Magnesium: Generally stored in bones, muscles, and soft tissues. Found to reduce fatigue, migraines, muscle spasms and may even help those at risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Zinc: Proven to help regulate the immune system. Deficiency of zinc can lead to subsequent health issues.
- Saline Solution: All ingredients for the Myers’ cocktail are combined in an IV bag
consisting of normal saline.
Treatment Time: 60-90 minutes for Myers’ Cocktail IV Drip
You May Also Consider Adding:
A common booster used to accompany IV infusions is a potent antioxidant, glutathione. Glutathione may aid in disease prevention, immune function and energy levels. (See Super Myers’ Cocktail Drip)
Book An Appointment Now
Walk-In Vitamin Therapy Hours
Monday 9-11 am
Wednesday 9-4 pm
Friday 9-11 am
* Last seating for an IV Drip is at 10 am on Monday/Friday and at 3 pm on Wednesday
Monday-Thursday 8:00 – 5pm
and Friday 8:00 – 12pm
Looking For the Perfect Gift?
DISCLAIMER: This site does not constitute a doctor patient relationship and is not to be confused with medical advice. All injuries are unique, and the doctor must examine the patient before recommendations can be made.